+(91) 98 60 56 33 59 ajishkumargmail.com Nirvana, MLA Road, NMA, Pkd. KL, India

Marketers Replace Marketing App Every Year.

Another interesting post from martech space is thought provoking.

83% of marketers have swapped out at least one marketing software application in the past year. It may have been ditching one martech vendor in lieu of another (51% of the time). Or replacing a homegrown system with a commercial solution (the other 49%). Read more here.